How does Vitamin B-12 help me?
- Help to maintain normal energy levels
- Promotes healthy neurological activity
- Supports normal homocysteine levels for healthy cardiac function
- Helps to ease stress and sleeplessness
- Maintains healthy cell growth and repair
- Promotes normal immune functions
- Supports normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
How does Vitamin B-6 help me?
- Aids in over 100 enzyme reactions involved in the metabolism
- Essential in maintaining normal blood sugar levels
- Supports the immune system
- Helps support normal nerve function
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells